Have a q2 imo and my messenger has updated now i can't receive photos through inbox. So frustrating. I've cleared cache but that's it. What's happening? Can anyone help please??
    01-13-2019 06:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about photos sent via text messaging, or via email? "Inbox" usually refers to email.

If you're talking about pics over text messaging, which carrier do you have? Make sure your mobile data is turned on, and make sure your APN settings are correct for your carrier: https://www.androidcentral.com/what-...do-i-change-it
    01-14-2019 02:55 AM
    I've seen at least one other post about Facebook's Messenger having issues with photos after this latest update. I believe the poster's issue was partially cropped photos coming through. I didn't see what many of the replies were but I would think that uninstalling the app and installing it again would fix this issue. You won't loose anything because all of the messages are stored in Facebook's cloud, which is why you can log in anywhere and pick up conversations right where you left off. You'll have to sign in again but isn't messenger log in something simple like just picking your Facebook profile.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-14-2019 05:33 AM