Hello! I bought this new phone, Xiaomi Redmi 6a. I noticed that there are times when my phone would lose 10-15% of battery when left idle overnight. I installed wakelock detector lite to see which apps are sucking the life out of my 6a. Here are the results below.

I read tutorials around the net about this app and understood it quite well. It seems to be an easy app to use as shown by others in the net. However, after getting the results, I'm quite confused about the it Can you help me interpret it? Thank you very much.Please help me interpret my Wakelock Detector Lite results-screenshot_2019-01-14-12-55-03-018_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.jpegPlease help me interpret my Wakelock Detector Lite results-screenshot_2019-01-14-12-54-52-899_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.jpegPlease help me interpret my Wakelock Detector Lite results-screenshot_2019-01-14-12-54-42-637_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.noroot.jpeg
    01-14-2019 01:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Wakelocks don't necessarily correspond to battery drain. It might help first to see your battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    rphlae likes this.
    01-14-2019 03:17 AM
    Okay. I'll try it. Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central! Wakelocks don't necessarily correspond to battery drain. It might help first to see your battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    01-14-2019 03:26 AM