Hey i had before s5neo and when i reveive sms on facebook messenger i heard most of the one vibrate buzz, not two, but sometines two. So when one vibrate buzzing and the other is loose, i heard but not all, i say a word in my language you can translate with google "nutruksta vibracija kai paraso i messenger aplikacija,viena karta suvibruoja,o antra nutruksta. Most of phones vibrate two times. But my one, and second vibration not full vibrate. The s5 neo i had now the same problem. And i cant discussion by threads. Because i have permamently ban from this site. I creating new threads because i cant disccusion on all threads . I"m Modestas04. And please do not lock this threads. And when i received other notification with vibrate i guess normal vibrate. On two s5neo when i got messages from messenger sometimes i heard normal vibrate and sometimes just one vibrate and the two not full vibrate and gone vibrate that time when i got message on messenger. After 1or 2mins normal work. But not all time.
    01-14-2019 07:30 AM
    Sorry if you were banned there was a reason for it. If you want to discuss as to why you can email me almeuit (at) mobilenations.com
    01-14-2019 01:51 PM
    And for problems with Facebook Messenger, contact Facebook. We don't write the app.
    01-14-2019 05:58 PM