Ok so i connect my phone to my pc and checked every file and couldn't find the picture

So there is this picture I'm trying to delete and i have the option to delete it and it goes through the same process as deleting any other picture but then it won't delete like it just stays there, i can't find it in my files and i dont know how to hide the picture as it won't appear anywhere? How do i get rid of it?? I'm also not connected to the cloud at all i don't think, Cheers guys
    01-14-2019 12:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where do you see the picture on the phone? Is it visible in your Gallery app? If so, select the photo, then tap Info or Details, and tell us what directory it's in.
    01-14-2019 01:33 PM
    Right, so it says:
    Date: 14 January 2019 1:15
    Resolution: 0x0
    Path: /samsung cloud/kik
    Title: 3fee6f91-f872-4213-beff-365b8a0e6311.jpg
    No location
    No tags

Sorry b diddy it won't let me reply to ur reply but that's what it says, I've checked the cloud and all the files on my phone (from plugging it into pc)

Ok so i connect my phone to my pc and checked every file and couldn't find the picture

So there is this picture I'm trying to delete and i have the option to delete it and it goes through the same process as deleting any other picture but then it won't delete like it just stays there, i can't find it in my files and i dont know how to hide the picture as it won't appear anywhere? How do i get rid of it?? I'm also not connected to the cloud at all i don't think, Cheers guys
    01-15-2019 07:06 PM
    Please register so that you can continue posting in your original thread. https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154

Since you've typed so much, in this instance I'll try to Merge, if I can find that thread.
    kct1975 likes this.
    01-15-2019 07:28 PM
    I merged the duplicate threads.

It sounds like that photo is actually saved to your Samsung Cloud, and the Gallery app is simply showing you what's in the cloud. You'd have to delete the photo from Samsung Cloud: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=jbVc4jVf
    belodion likes this.
    01-15-2019 09:38 PM
    Ah sorry guys my bad, and I checked my cloud and there wasn't anything there but I'll check it again!
    01-16-2019 05:42 PM
    Ok so it wasn't in the cloud anywhere
    Today 07:12 PM
    I only just noticed that the directory is actually /samsung cloud/kik. So it sounds like a photo that was associated with a kik message, and it got saved to the cloud somewhere. Can you look in your Samsung Cloud specifically in the /kik directory (rather than a photos or gallery directory)?
    Today 08:30 PM