privacy protection on my cherry mobile flare s5

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i forgot the privacy protection password on my cherry mobile flare s5 i already reset my phone but it still there you just can only do is put the password but when im typing it always wrong pin . there a another way i can do ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is it the SIM card that's asking for the privacy protection password, or does the phone have a Privacy Mode that's asking for the password? If it's the SIM card, then you need to either ask the previous owner of the SIM card, or contact your carrier.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So it sounds more like the lockscreen password. If you forgot the password you created, then you'll have to do a hardware key factory reset -- modern phones typically don't give you any other option. After you do the factory reset, you will probably be asked to enter the Google account and password originally associated with the phone (assuming the phone has Google services). Hopefully you remember that!

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/cherry-mobile/cherry-mobile-flare-s5-plus/hardreset/first-method/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar