how do i find my hackers?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i am pretty sure there is more than one person leeching onto either my android device, my wifi network, my blueteeth, or all of the above. how do i find out WHO? i went on my desktop computer to find several unrecognizable devices logged in. i dont know to WHAT, though! i deleted them to return to 3...which i only know my own. the police think im insane. i have ppl using my predictive text trying to get me to commit suicide. im in a bad drug neighborhood so no one believes me. (i think im the only one clean around here) and i know im being gaslighted. i need help. desperately.!!!! what am i supposed to do? norton and mcafee are useless. im in a huge conundrum. any advice? i have about 16 email addresses i cant remember passwords to. my book is missing. ( not surprised!) much appreciated

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! 99% of the time in these situations, you're not being hacked. Considering that you have 16 email addresses and can't remember the passwords to any of them, it's certainly possible that you also logged into various other devices and computers over time and never logged out (like at a library, or at work, or at a friend's). Since you forget all of your passwords, I'm guessing that when you create a new account, your passwords get progressively simpler, and thus easier to guess. If your accounts aren't secured well, then it's easy for anyone to get into them -- that isn't hacking, that's just poor account security.

Change all of the passwords of your sensitive accounts right now to something that isn't easy for anyone to guess, and then write those passwords down on a piece of paper and keep that safe somewhere at home. Make sure you have 2-step authentication turned on for all of your accounts as well, if available.

Predictive text can't be hacked to make a person try to commit suicide. If you think your phone is telling you to commit suicide by changing the text you type, then you may need to seek some help yourself. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol