Hello folks, I have searched everywhere for a solution to a problem that I am having but, it would seem, no one else seems to have this issue! I don't know if it is a missing feature on my particular unlocked phone because I also do not have a call recording option on the phone.

Essentially, I can make notes on the lockscreen / always on screen by either withdrawing the S Pen from its silo, or by tapping the screen with the pen and pen button held. This works fine. However, if I receive a call while the phone is locked I cannot make a note no matter what I do. I have to unlock the phone in order to do so. Does anyone have any ideas what could be up? I have all stock Oreo with Samsung Experience. Thank you for your help.
    01-16-2019 04:57 PM
    Is this if you take the call or while the phone is ringing? If the phone is ringing I can't make notes either (T-Mobile version) because, well, the call screen takes over if you turn on the screen. But if I'm in a call, turn off the screen, and then try to make a memo, it does work.
    01-16-2019 05:12 PM