My old iPad quit working so how can I transfer my. Games to the new tablet
    01-17-2019 04:18 AM
    That depends - are you getting another iPad or an Android tablet?

If you're getting an iPad - see our friends at http://imore.com as they have more experience with iOS devices.
    If you're getting an Android device to replace your iPad, the games won't directly transfer.

Regardless - if the device is truly dead and you don't have a backup I think you're going to have a hard time transferring any kind of progress to a new device.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-17-2019 04:56 AM
    Considering you posted this to an Android forum, I'm going to assume you now have an Android powered tablet to replace the iPad. If that's the case, your only option would be if the games had cloud based saves. Android and iOS are two completely different operating systems and apps are not interchangeable between them. If an app is available on both systems, it's because the developer made two separate apps. Even if you could get the save data from the iPad app, Android wouldn't know what to do with it.

Thankfully, many games do use cloud based saves. For those, the app developer may have saved info in some usable form for both systems, but I'm not familiar with moving between iOS and Android to know for sure. Unless someone else can clarify one way or another, you'll just have to download the games and see if there's any sort of login and restore option.
    hallux and B. Diddy like this.
    01-17-2019 05:00 AM