Every time I click on, a Story off of my news feed for facebook. It doesn't matter what website the story is on.

The page either opens up as a big flashing pop up, or I'll be able to read half of it Before the popup comes. Then I have to either close the page, or go back. The page is just a huge pop up. Help!

I've run malware scans on my phone, and they show my phone is fine. I've tried uninstalling then, reinstalling both chrome and facebook.

It's running on android Galaxy s9. I've used malware bytes for any scanning.
    01-17-2019 10:11 PM
    It's not malware or a virus or a problem, it's click bait. Hey come see what this overweight actress looks like now... Ever wonder when that kid from that sitcom ended up... Learn why this balding guy takes a different woman home every night... It has nothing to do with your phone, Facebook (not directly anyway), it's just the site. They make you click every half paragraph or image and then boom, learn how to lose weight... Find out how this couple went to Europe on a budget... Don't let ED ruin your life. Some times if you don't let the page load fully before hitting next you can make it thru 32 before and after pics of celebs who left show biz for family life. Nature of the beast.
    01-17-2019 11:04 PM
    I've had the same issue with Facebook for years on multiple devices, even PC.

Have links open externally in the web browser and use adblock, stops like 95% of it.
    01-18-2019 02:34 AM