I have no idea what the menu is called that you pull down from the top of the screen. In version 9 all it allows you to do is toggle on and off things like wifi, do not disturb, Bluetooth and other options. You used to be able to click on those and it would take you to your WiFi options so I could pick a different Network. Or select a certain Bluetooth signal. Now I have to open up the general settings and go searching for how to change those options and I can never find what I want quickly. Does anyone know how I can change the above menu so that it does more then just toggle things on and off? Which I find useless.
    01-18-2019 07:34 AM
    Have you tried long pressing the options to see if it takes you to their respective settings?
    01-18-2019 07:54 AM
    Have you tried long pressing the options to see if it takes you to their respective settings?
    I can say that this DOES work on Pixel device. As we don't know what device the OP has I can't say it works on theirs. It also works on a Samsung Tab S3 on Oreo...
    01-18-2019 07:56 AM