I had to block many nuisance /scam calls, now all my calls are being blocked, including ones in my contacts list.
    01-18-2019 01:35 PM
    Open the phone dialer, go to settings, and try to undue whatever it is you did.
    01-18-2019 03:13 PM
    Look for the call you want to get on the blocked call list and delete it. (Robodialers show random, local, callerIDs, so there's a good chance you got a call from a robodialer, blocked it without looking at the number - but it was using the number of someone in your contacts. There's a way for the FCC to stop that, but 1. it makes money for some very influential people, so they probably won't, and we'll have to learn things like letting all calls go to voicemail, and if it's someone you know [you listen immediately after the call ends], call back. If you're in the US [which is where the problem is prevalent] voice calls are unlimited on most plans. And 2. The FCC isn't a "vital agency", so they're probably all furloughed, so even if they wanted to do something, they couldn't until the government reopens.)
    01-18-2019 04:02 PM