I have had a android phone for a while now and I want to stop using it since I now have a new phone. I will use my new phone for shopping apps and money saving apps and even I want to use my old phone for apps like games and music. But the music and apps I will store on a sdcard. But I want to remove everything from the phone and use it like a little tablet but a phone without service.

Will this be do able its a kyocera hydro. And I have not even charged the batter in it in almost a month. So this way its not just sitting in a drawer in the desk.

Here is what I want to do remove as much as I can from it and only have a google music app or a smaller music player app. And just games. I have apps where I can make actual gift cards by playing games. But it runs my phone dead to fast so I wanted to use this phone. Can someone please help me out with resetting this darn thing.

Thank You!
    01-18-2019 07:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Uninstall all apps that you don't need. For the preinstalled apps you can't uninstall, go to Settings>Apps, select the app, and tap Disable (if it's available -- this will revert the app to its factory version, then prevent it from opening into RAM or updating its version from the Play Store.

In your Settings>Accounts menu, select your Google account and turn off sync to anything that isn't necessary for your usage.

If you want to keep the games you installed using your Google account, you'll have to keep that same Google account associated with the device.
    01-18-2019 07:37 PM