Whether I am checking sms messages or surfing the web, my K7 just wants to keep rebooting itself. At times it also freezes, especially when I go into the photos section of the phone, despite not having any in there yet. As I got it only 2 weeks ago and only activated my sim yesterday, it's surprising that with no extra non factory apps on this one that it is already giving trouble.

I did try downloading one game app which then refused to work at all, and I had 2 versions of Chrome, the regular and a Beta version. The Beta version works well, the regular one refuses to work at all, so I disabled it. Oreo 8.1 OS. It wasn't being recognized as a device by google either, so I disabled my current account, but havn't been able to get this device in there instead. It took a couple of hours today to get the internet to work going through every single setting, but I already have used 300mb somehow. The main problem is the freezing and rebooting.
    01-19-2019 08:56 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you have an SD card inserted, try unmounting and removing it, in case it's corrupt. Also, see if the problem happens in Safe Mode . On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Where did you try installing that game from? The Play Store, or somewhere else?
    01-19-2019 12:30 PM