My bill was due yesterday by 11:59pm. I tried going to the app to pay and it reads "My Account is temporarily unavailable please try again a little later or call customer care at 1-800-Cricket for help." So I try online website first it reads "Be back soon!!!! Our team is making an update for the next couple of hours." Ok so I call customer care as directed and the recording says " we are updating our system please call us at 10:00am.". Okayyyyyy how was I supposed to pay my bill. The first attempt to pay was at 10:00pm almost exactly tly 2 hours before bill was due, I tried and tried and then after midnight guess what? No service!!!! R u kidding me. I took screen shots of all attempts to login and call. It finally let me log into app at 2:45am this morning via WiFi only now at this point and I see that yes indeed service suspended and they want to charge me a fee plus the bill to activate!!! Hell no!! Am I the only one this has happened to and if not how did you handle it?
    01-20-2019 09:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I agree, that's pretty silly. The thing to do is to call the 800 number when there's a live human available and explain the situation. They ought to reverse any late fees, assuming you don't have a pattern of delinquency.
    01-20-2019 01:32 PM