What is wrong with my Honor 7 Lite (Honor 5C) Battery issues?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My Honor 7 Lite (also known as Honor 5C) phone has weird battery issues. It is 2 years old. It had a bad battery so I went to a repair shop and they replaced a new battery to my device. For a week everything was fine and I was very happy with my phone, but then suddenly it shut down by itself and wouldn't get back on again. I had to "soft reset" it and then it worked fine.

Soon after that my phone started acting up - it had around 40-50% battery and still it would shut down itself for low battery. Sometimes it says that there's, let's say, 52% of battery left - this number is on the screen all day, untill it shuts down itself due low battery. So it won't update the battery levels on screen. And, sometimes it just shuts down by itself. My phone has become very unstable and I can't trust it anymore :( I need to have a charger with me all the time and this is becoming really annoying.

What should I do? Changing a new battery again would cost me money and I have been thinking about getting a new phone. It's just such a hassle to get all my apps and contacts in to a new phone. I have tried to shut down and restart my phone numerous times now.

I apologize the bad English, this is not my first language.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where did you get the battery replaced? I'd take the phone back there and describe the issue. It could be that the replacement battery is faulty, or that the battery connection is loose or unstable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad