Recently I noticed my man updated his profile picture on his Galaxy Samsung account. the picture was of a woman that I do not know then another picture of a forest and then another picture appeared of him. I was Furious of the picture with a woman of course so I immediately called him and asked who is this woman? he explained to me someone has reached out to him and ask the same thing. he claims to not know the woman and for the almost three years I've been with him he's never put a picture on his profile it's always just said "on my Galaxy" I had to walk him through the steps to delete the profile pictures which clearly gave me the indication that he didn't know how to upload the pictures if he didn't know how to take them down. I'm confused about the whole thing and was wondering has anybody experienced this? I want to trust him and I don't believe he would do that knowing I will see it but I also wonder was it an accident he tried to cover up...anyone going through the same thing please help?
    01-21-2019 11:49 AM
    Yes, we get many posts from people who see things on their partner’s phone, asking us whether what they have seen is in our judgment likely to be an indication of infidelity of one kind or another.
    Mention your phone model and I’ll move it to that forum for comments about the type of account you mention.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t
    01-21-2019 02:25 PM