I've been through it all this past year, I lost my business because they have blocked all my orders to my suppliers through my devices. Got dropped from my university, have had my google account of ten years deleted and now they are spying on my mother and I through web camps on our pc's.. I try recording them through the floor because it's a small house but they are mirroring my devices. Can someone please help me, I just got back from the military a year ago and this entire time im thinking im being hacked by like government entities lol.. but honestly, my life is in shambles, I've alerted the FBI ...and their investigating but I want them arrested now and I don't want to wait for them to delete more of my stuff and ruin what's left of my life.. please email me? [removed] im ftp locked out of my galaxy s9 .. they cancelled services on my s7 ...and have control over my lap top
    01-21-2019 10:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about this situation. The main thing I can recommend is to keep working with law enforcement, since hacking like that is a serious crime. Protect your Google account (and any other sensitive account) by making sure 2-step authentication is turned on, and don't get the 2nd factor via SMS -- use the Authenticator app instead (or request a call with the 2-factor code). Make sure your wi-fi network is using WPA security with a good password, and keep your devices' Bluetooth off if you don't need them. Make sure your passwords are not easy to guess -- consider using a password manager like LastPass.

Finally, consider moving out, if it's at all feasible. Good luck!
    Tim1954 likes this.
    01-22-2019 02:21 AM
    If you can prove that they stole anything of value from you (they blocked orders, stealing your business from you, which was worth whatever money you would have made between then and now, for instance - it has to be monetary loss), ask the FBI agent working on the case if they'd have problem if you got local LEO involved with an arrest for theft. If not, go to your local police or sheriff, with paperwork showing that the FBI is working on the matter (just in case - keep it in your pocket unless you need it) tell them what happened, and ask that the people be arrested for the theft. (You might also, if it's worth enough, talk to an attorney about filing a civil suit against them - but don't have them served until after you talk to the police.)

One rifle bullet may not kill a person, but a few hundred from a machine gun will. Hit them from all sides and they'll be so busy trying to figure out which way is up that they may talk themselves into prison sentences.

And thank you for your service.
    01-22-2019 03:15 PM