LG V10 Battery drops down and goes up again after some time.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm having this problem in my LG V10. The battery draings very quickly. But above that, it behaves wierd, it gets turned off on its own sometimes, then when I turn it on agian the battery drops to 25 or 35 (Its always different). When I'm using the phone the battery drops down quickly, but when I leave it idle, it goes up again, for example while using it drops down from 70% to 45%, and when I don't use it for a while the battery goes up again to for example 60% or 55%. Is this just battery issue, or software issue. Will it be resolved just after factory resetting or replacing the battery, or is it some other problem? Kindly help guys.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It looks like some strange battery issue, but the only way to tell for certain is to replace the battery and see, The only "software issue" would be that the battery doesn't have the reserve to run software (which could be high resistance in the battery). For now though, try using the back button when you're finished using an app, not the home button. (The home button runs the launcher, but leaves the previous app running - which uses battery.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy