Okay so, I have a Galaxy Tab A, got it for Christmas and everything is working perfectly fine. When I downloaded music it would show up in the Audio file and appear on Google Play.

Then I tried downloading another song but it didn't show up on Google Play so i thought it glitched and didn't download y'know, so i tried another song and it still wouldn't show up.

After some digging I saw that the songs i tired to download didn't go in the Audio file, and it won't let me move the songs to said file. I decided it would be a wonderful idea to just delete the file titled 'Downloads' in the little Audio area and it removed all of my downloaded music from Google Play and now the only way i can play my music is by going to the files app and clicking on the song I wanna listen to. I still don't know why my music won't go to the Audio file, and i still can't figure out how to get it back there.

To say I don't feel like bursting into tears would be a lie
    01-26-2019 09:13 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where are you downloading these music files from, and what app are you using to download them? Are these songs from the Play Store, or from some other site?
    01-26-2019 12:43 PM