Please can anyone answer me this question as to why the app of my website when loaded and when accessing some pages it loads but instantly a blank white screen appears and you cannot exit it, Now this happens to all my devices which are android versions 6,7, and 8 , and a friend tested it and he has version 7.1 and it does the same error, but another 2 friends testing the app have android version 8.1 and 9 ,this doesnt make sense anyone have any ideas please.
    01-27-2019 03:16 AM
    Initially it sounds like a popup ad. You keep mentioning some app but don't name the app, that kind of info can help us figure this out. Are you talking about a browser app? In which case I go back to a popup ad. I heard somewhere that Chrome was going to stop hosting ad blockers, haven't been on Chrome in a day or so but what you are describing sounds like an ad. The page opens then suddenly another screen opens, may even float above the page you opened, and it's an ad for something you already have or don't want, but in your case the ad generator sucks and is just showing you a blank screen where the ad should be. Again if we are talking about a browser, without an ad-blocker there's not much you can really do. The Site dev is totally responsible for this. You can try clearing your history and cookies and try to stroll in like it's your first time. It might work. You could try another browser, if Google really has abandoned ad-blocking, others haven't.
    01-27-2019 05:08 AM
    Initially it sounds like a popup ad. You keep mentioning some app but don't name the app, that kind of info can help us figure this out. Are you talking about a browser app? In which case I go back to a popup ad. I heard somewhere that Chrome was going to stop hosting ad blockers, haven't been on Chrome in a day or so but what you are describing sounds like an ad. The page opens then suddenly another screen opens, may even float above the page you opened, and it's an ad for something you already have or don't want, but in your case the ad generator sucks and is just showing you a blank screen where the ad should be. Again if we are talking about a browser, without an ad-blocker there's not much you can really do. The Site dev is totally responsible for this. You can try clearing your history and cookies and try to stroll in like it's your first time. It might work. You could try another browser, if Google really has abandoned ad-blocking, others haven't.
    The app i mention is a conversion of my wordpress website to android app , so it displays the same as the website, the blank white screen appears on the same pages every time even though you mention about pop up adds I do not have any on the website.So like I say its strange that it works fine on a couple of friends devices running 8.1 and 9 android version but below that 6,7,7.1 and 8 i have this blank screen problem. The website works perfectly fine. The app was made for me and he insists its working fine but it cant be. If any one wants to take a look at the apk they are more than welcome or even install it i can supply no problem. Ive spent the past 4 days trying to get this sorted so i need help desperately.
    01-27-2019 05:35 AM
    By the way the app is not released yet until i can get this problem sorted out
    01-27-2019 05:38 AM