My battery is charging very slow

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My wifi and data automatically turns on itself.... Plz help me solve.. My phone model is coolpad note 3 lits..plz me ....

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If it turns itself off, either the battery isn't charged or it's developing a dendrite. In either case, it has to be replaced. (And don't let the new one drop below 40% before charging it - that kills the battery quickly.)

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok since it is charging but charging slow I would say that the WiFi and data turning on isn't really an issue. With the slow charging though it may be charging a little slower but more often than not it is the cable. USBC is a big hole and quite easy for stuff to get into and micro USB is about the worst, most delicate thing ever invented. I would start with finding a new cable, borrow a friends on a visit, use the one from the car, one from another device. If it is still charging slowly make sure there is nothing in the port preventing the plug from going all the way in. It should kind of snap into place and should feel solid. If you've cleaned your phone port and tried another cable and nothing seems to be working it might be your cube. They very rarely go bad but they can be affected since we never unplug them. Again hit up that friend find an old one or one from another device. If all else fails you may have a broken port on your phone. Do you notice that you have to have the phone up or down or something laying on the cord to charge the phone? Then you may have to take it in for a look at a repair shop which should diagnose this for free. At least then you'll know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC