My Facebook icon disappeared from my home page. I have gone to my apps but cannot drag the icon back to my home page.
    01-31-2019 10:21 PM
    Long-press it, then when the screen changes, drag it.
    01-31-2019 11:55 PM
    We'll imagine that you know how to add icons to your homescreen. Obviously there has to be a spot for it in order to add it but you said that it disappeared so that leaves an "empty" spot, at least one. I have two thoughts, one it is still there, in the hole where it was but it is invisible. The second is something occurred during an update. Icons are often replaced with updates sometimes due to new themes or designs. So if you only have the one hole I would try holding the hole and see if it offers you the option to remove it, then attempt to add it again. If there is ample room and it won't add it just for S&G try adding it to another home screen page. If you don't have another one add one temporarily just so you can see if it is that page. Finally uninstall the app. It won't hurt anything and you won't lose anything with all of your FB stuff being stored in their cloud. You'll probably have to sign in again but small price to pay.
    02-01-2019 01:48 AM