I have a Huawei Nova Plus running Android 7.0 and it's been about 2 years since I bought the phone. Everything has been great, but today the Play Store completely disappeared. I tried to look up the solutions for the problem and even tried going to the setting and enabling the Play Store, but the thing is that the application itself is nowhere to be found in the phone. Google Play services is still running, but I basically can't open any applications. Everytime I try to do so, a pop-up message appears saying that my device is "not compatible". I find that pretty ridiculous considering it was working yesterday.
    02-01-2019 08:46 PM
    Believe it or not, this has happened to me. It has been temporarily disabled. Go to settings>apps and notifications>app info. In the top if that menu there should be a bar toggle at the top. Open that and choose "disabled". Select the google play store and choose "enable".
    belodion likes this.
    02-01-2019 10:26 PM
    I am having the same problem and it's driving me nuts. The app is nowhere to be found. Not in any disabled lists, app lists, nothing. It's gone. I have a Huawei P9 Lite. When I try to open Gmail or youtube it says it won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by my device. Google Play Services app is there and enabled but Google Play Store is gone. No clue what to do or how to fix it. Everyone keeps saying find it in apps and enable it but it's not there anymore!
    03-14-2019 10:07 AM
    I have the same problem on my Samsung J3 2017 model. Google play store has disappeared completely i.e. it does not appear in settings>apps either enabled or disabled. When I try to access anything google related I get any error message saying that it wont run without google play services which are not supported by my device or my device is not compatible but when you go into settings>apps it says google play services are installed. I have run out of ideas.
    Has anyone responded to any of you with any advice ?
    03-16-2019 07:07 AM
    I have the same problem on my Samsung J3 2017 model. Google play store has disappeared completely i.e. it does not appear in settings>apps either enabled or disabled. When I try to access anything google related I get any error message saying that it wont run without google play services which are not supported by my device or my device is not compatible but when you go into settings>apps it says google play services are installed. I have run out of ideas.
    Has anyone responded to any of you with any advice ?
    See response in your other thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post6503422
    03-16-2019 07:46 PM