How to get Rid Of Scam/Inappropriate Website Pop Ups and Banner Ads out of Nowhere.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, so when I'm just browsing on my phone doing my usual stuff, I will receive a pop up OUT OF NOWHERE, to a inappropriate or scam site. Sometimes I will receive ADs that just randomly pop up in any App, I know this isn't an AD from the App, so, how do I get rid of this.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello, so when I'm just browsing on my phone doing my usual stuff, I will receive a pop up OUT OF NOWHERE, to a inappropriate or scam site. Sometimes I will receive ADs that just randomly pop up in any App, I know this isn't an AD from the App, so, how do I get rid of this.
Typically the problem is a roge app. Most likely one of your apps most likely is causing the Pop up problems.

My personal suggestion would be to check to see what apps you recent download or installed and uninstall the app. Additionally, a website that you recently visited might have downloaded and installed an app without your noticing it. If that is the the case, it might be a little harder to find, but not impossible to remove.