I have a S7 active and I have an active SIM card in it and it has no network connection at all the radio is turned off and will not stay on I have tried everything resetting network settings everything and has a circle with a diagonal slash in the status bar where the Network signal should be
    02-06-2019 11:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact model number, and which carrier are you on? Was it working before? Are you able to try the SIM card in another device?
    02-06-2019 11:55 AM
    hi I hope I'm doing this right my phone is a S7 active with AT&T yes I had another active that I was using the SIM card with and it worked fine the model is smg891a I bought the phone off of eBay it was for parts or not working but the phone look brand new it just has no network connection the rest of the phone works fine works on Wi-Fi when I go into the network connections radio is turned off and it will not turn back on seems like none of the settings work at all they're just grayed out
    02-06-2019 12:12 PM
    Perhaps the cell radio, antenna, or SIM reader is faulty, which is why it was being sold as "Not Working." You'd have to bring it to a repair shop to determine that for sure.
    02-06-2019 12:33 PM
    I wouldn't even bother paying for a "rough guess" - it was almost definitely sold because the cellular transceiver stopped working, and that means a motherboard replacement.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-06-2019 01:33 PM