Hello! I am very happy that I have found this forum.
    Because I have a quite a bit of a problem.
    Recently I bought a super screen protection. It is from Hama, a 3D one, that protects the curved edges, and it is like a mirror!
    However, I have bought a Spigel cover (case) also, but unfortunatelly the two don't get along well. The Spigel forces the Hama to unfold.
    My question is: What case do you recommend me to buy, which is 'compatible' with the 3d glass screen protection?
    I hope I will find an answer on this forum. If not, I have nowhere else to go ( I searched everywhere so far)
    Thank you!!!
    02-07-2019 05:00 AM
    Members may find it easier to answer if you mention what device you have.
    02-07-2019 05:26 AM
    Because I have a quite a bit of a problem with my Huawei Mate 10 Pro
    Recently I bought a super screen protection. It is from Hama, a 3D one, that protects the curved edges, and it is like a mirror!
    However, I have bought a Spigel cover (case) also, but unfortunatelly the two don't get along well. The Spigel forces the Hama to unfold.
    My question is: What case do you recommend me to buy, which is 'compatible' with the 3d glass screen protection?
    I hope I will find an answer on this forum. If not, I have nowhere else to go ( I searched everywhere so far)
    Thank you!!!
    02-07-2019 06:44 AM
    Because I have a quite a bit of a problem.
    Thank you!!!
    The established mfrs will put case compatable on the accessories. Spigen, Otterbox, Zagg, Bodyguardz,... As said above, it's specific to your phone and case choice, or it could be protector choice and finding a compatible case. Only you know, and if you Google the names above, you can see what will work for you. Good luck
    02-07-2019 06:45 AM
    Duplicate thread
    02-07-2019 06:52 AM
    I suggested in your earlier thread that you mention your device. The correct procedure would be to register as a member and add that information in a new post within that thread. Now we have two threads. In this instance I'll merge them. I have no idea what the other post in these threads means. The whole thing has become a confused mess. Anyway, @methodman89 has answered you.

Edit: the other post referred to above has been removed.

I'll move this to Mate 10 Pro. I recommend registering so that you can engage with other members. https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    02-07-2019 07:41 AM