I cannot find a Case for my 3d Full glass screen protection

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello! I am very happy that I have found this forum.
Because I have a quite a bit of a problem.
Recently I bought a super screen protection. It is from Hama, a 3D one, that protects the curved edges, and it is like a mirror!
However, I have bought a Spigel cover (case) also, but unfortunatelly the two don't get along well. The Spigel forces the Hama to unfold.
My question is: What case do you recommend me to buy, which is 'compatible' with the 3d glass screen protection?
I hope I will find an answer on this forum. If not, I have nowhere else to go ( I searched everywhere so far)
Thank you!!!

A

Android Central Question

I cannot find a Case for my Huawei Mate 10 Pro 3d Full glass screen protection

Because I have a quite a bit of a problem with my Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Recently I bought a super screen protection. It is from Hama, a 3D one, that protects the curved edges, and it is like a mirror!
However, I have bought a Spigel cover (case) also, but unfortunatelly the two don't get along well. The Spigel forces the Hama to unfold.
My question is: What case do you recommend me to buy, which is 'compatible' with the 3d glass screen protection?
I hope I will find an answer on this forum. If not, I have nowhere else to go ( I searched everywhere so far)
Thank you!!!

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Because I have a quite a bit of a problem.
Thank you!!!
The established mfrs will put case compatable on the accessories. Spigen, Otterbox, Zagg, Bodyguardz,... As said above, it's specific to your phone and case choice, or it could be protector choice and finding a compatible case. Only you know, and if you Google the names above, you can see what will work for you. Good luck

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I cannot find a Case for my Huawei Mate 10 Pro 3d Full glass screen protection

I suggested in your earlier thread that you mention your device. The correct procedure would be to register as a member and add that information in a new post within that thread. Now we have two threads. In this instance I'll merge them. I have no idea what the other post in these threads means. The whole thing has become a confused mess. Anyway, @methodman89 has answered you.

Edit: the other post referred to above has been removed.

I'll move this to Mate 10 Pro. I recommend registering so that you can engage with other members. https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar