Is there something wrong with my phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Okay to be precise: I have an android and i recieved an incoming call from my boyfriend's work cell. The thing is my voicemail picked up before i could safely answer it. But I called his work number back and spoke to him. He said he'd be home soon and slammed his van door in my ear really loud. The call ended and then my voicemail notification popped up. So i called my voicemail and listened to my boyfriend start to tell me what he already told me, but it gets weird because i called him back during the voicemail so his voice cuts out, but then faintly i hear the van door slam then the voicemail ends. So I assume it means either something is wrong with my phone like he says OR perhaps my voicemail was being left by his work phone, but he didn't have the phone someone else did and they were on a 2 way call. Would that explain why his voice cut out but i could still hear the door slam? For the record I'm not paranoid, but he might be a sociopath so help me stop the gaslighting?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Maybe you should ask your carrier if this can happen. And although this is an Android website, I can perhaps suggest considering a change in relationship status -- it's never a good idea if you wonder about your significant other being a sociopath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze