im hijacked my 9th device 14 months later 17 google accounts and somehow i have apps that i dont even have installed from google play or anywhere.. files, UG.PNG NEXT TO PHOTOS.. I NEED HELP..
    02-10-2019 04:49 AM
    If I'm following you, over the last 14 months you've owned 9 devices and you feel each of them has been hacked. To answer your question technically your device can be remotely hacked, but this kind of hack isn't something that the everyday Joe is going to face. Anyone putting this kind of effort into getting into someone's phone isn't changing your facebook status or making fake posts on your Instagram. You have money, status, or something worth serious money or value. So if no one has had control of your device I would say there's no way you've been remotely hacked. If you're feeling that you've been hacked is based on the PNG file type, I hate to tell you this is not unusual. PNG is a file type that some apps generate to create compact versions of photos, usually so they can be displayed as thumbnails in a gallery. So PNGs are just thumbnails. You can delete them but whatever app is making them will just make them again once you open the app or it refreshes. This file type is used because it creates a very accurate replica of the file for a very small amount of memory. I'm sure if you Google it the internet will explain it much better than I did. So what else is causing you to feel that your device is hacked?

FYI if you want to protect your Gmail account turn on 2Step verification. Then download Authenticator from the Play Store and literally no one will be able to access your account except you. Google also has an array of security tools that allow you to view everywhere you are logged in, log out of old sessions and give you live security updates, for example when your account is logged into from a new device or location.
    belodion, B. Diddy and Tim1954 like this.
    02-10-2019 05:23 AM
    im hijacked my 9th device 14 months later 17 google accounts and somehow i have apps that i dont even have installed from google play or anywhere.. files, UG.PNG NEXT TO PHOTOS.. I NEED HELP..
    If you are right, even the advice above may not work. You should get a new sim card, new phone, activate with a new Google account, immediately turn on 2fa.
    You are aware there is a Google page that will show all activity on your account. Keep an eye on it.
    02-10-2019 06:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It'd help to know which device you have and which apps keep getting installed. These might be normal preinstalled apps on most phones. Or you might be habitually installing an app that carries adware or malware that subsequently installs other apps automatically.
    Tim1954 and VidJunky like this.
    02-11-2019 12:36 PM