I deleted google something in my settings
    02-10-2019 09:22 AM
    You may have to back up everything, reflash the ROM, then restore everything. Without knowing the make and model we can't even give you a link for instructions for flashing a RM. (For backing up, see Backing up an Android Device.

And please register an account here so you can post here to tell us the make and model of the phone. (Guests can't post to existing threads.)
    02-10-2019 02:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! More details sure would be helpful. Which phone? So you're saying that when you get a text, it doesn't give you an audible notification tone? Do you still get a notification icon in the status bar? Can you send texts? Can you receive calls?

What do you mean that you deleted Google something in your settings? Are you talking about some system app that you uninstalled? You generally can't uninstall any important system app if the phone is unrooted. Or did you delete your Google account from the phone?

If you don't give details, then all we can tell you is that something is wrong, and you have to do something. What that something is depends on the something you something'd in your settings.
    02-11-2019 12:13 PM