Hello. I have a Samsung Galaxy 6s which isn't receiving texts from 1 certain person. They can get my texts but I won't get theirs. They sent a spammy amount of texts earlier in the day but I don't think that would be a cause to not receive texts from them.
    02-10-2019 05:15 PM
    Usually carriers don't stop SMS unless it trips one of their tripwires, multiple complaints, charge based messages, etc etc etc. But if they sent you a high volume of messages, that you weren't responding to?, just before this happened it may have triggered something with your carrier. I would imagine that the volume would have to be tremendous though and I find that hard to imagine but you can check with your carrier and see if they've blocked them. There might even be a page on your carriers site for this. If they were sending you and others messages in this way their carrier may have put a block or throttle on them so it may not be on your end it could be on theirs. Have you asked if they are on an unlimited plan? Even unlimited plans have caps, you have to read the fine print to find out this, but they could have reached a daily or plan limit.
    02-10-2019 10:06 PM
    Thank you, we figured out it was on their end with your help.
    02-11-2019 04:29 AM