Recently I notice my Samsung Galaxy 6 sometimes skips percentage battery. It will say my phone is at 15 % and when I go to charge it, the moment I plug in my phone it will say it's only around say 40 %. Recently it was around 50 % power then I looked and it said it was 20 %, went to plug it in, it suddenly in a flash when it was just at 20 % a second ago, it says it's at 46 %.

Along with that, sometimes my battery will start draining fast like one percent every few seconds but all of a sudden stop and go back to normal. Even when wifi is plugged off and no apps are running. Do I have a virus on my phone or is the battery just going crazy or is this a glitch? It kinda freaks me out since if it's something going on with the phone, I can't replace it right now.
    02-11-2019 10:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The battery might be starting to fail. The phone is almost 4 years old, so that time frame can certainly be associated with battery decline.

Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    02-11-2019 10:48 PM