Is Dome Glass better than other quality tempered glasses?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i was wondering if it is and in what aspect, does it increase the screen clarity or visually there will not be a difference in screen clarity between it and another quality tempered glass? i have the mocolo tempered glass for the note 9, was a gift not installed yet, it is a quality one comes with extras instructions etc, should i buy the dome glass instead?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Is "dome glass" a specific feature of a screen protector you have your eye on? I've heard of Whitestone Dome screen protectors, but that's seemingly just the name of the product. Differences in screen clarity will come down to quality of the product and potentially how it adheres to the phone screen. In the case of the product I mentioned, it uses a liquid adhesive to make an even coat so the protector doesn't lift from the screen (improving touch sensitivity).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie