How do i undo the lastest galaxy note 9 update its completely changed my phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How do i undo the lastest galaxy note 9 update its completely changed my phone?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
There is no simple undo. On top of that - Samsung has now stopped development on the old OS version so even if you revert you will miss out on important security updates. Oh yeah, reverting will also result in erasing all the data you have stored on your phone.

Is there something in particular that bothers you? You could maybe find a theme that will get you close to what you're used to.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
To add to what Hallux said you need to flash a ROM with the old software into the phone using Odin. I wouldn't recommend doing that with such a new phone, especially if you aren't very tech savvy. It involves a fresh install of the Android removing all of your data, voids your warranty, prevents you from getting security updates, and will brick your phone if you screw up.

I know software changes can be annoying, but it's an annual thing, eventually you will need to adapt to the changes.