I deleted some apps to free up space and as everyone knows , sometimes one gets deleted by accident. Well, I have searched high and low in Google play store, in apps and games library and I can not find it. Now there was one that said it was just like it but it cost money, so I went ahead and got it. It was nothing like what it said. My question is what happened to it and why isn't it my app and game library?
    02-13-2019 09:00 AM
    What app or apps - whether there is more than one is not clear to me from your post - is it?
    02-13-2019 09:30 AM
    Have you tried finding it using a browser on a computer? It's possible the app hasn't been updated to support the OS now on your device, but it stayed when the update was installed. Now that you've removed it, it won't install because it's not compatible with your OS. If you find it using a computer, it will tell you if it's compatible with your device and won't let you install it if it isn't.
    02-13-2019 09:52 AM