Hi all
    Can someone help me pleeeeease.
    when I make a call over the car phone my phone on my side of the call is fine regarding the person that speaks, but the person on the other end hears himself speak when talking, like an echo
    I have removed the app connect cable, plugged it back in tested the phone on the same radio in another polo and it is fine.
    I have even removed the phone from the car and spoke over Bluetooth in the car but the echo is still there
    when i put the volume softer the echo gets less on the receivers side but it is so soft when i drive i can barely hear the person, when I put it louder the receiver heres the echo worse and worse
    I drive quite a lot and do a lot of business over the car phone system
    Myself and VW has tested numerous phones on my system aswell and they are all fine
    Thus we cannot put our finger on it if it is the radio or the phone
    it seems like the phone or some setting over the phone that doesn't do any noise cancellation?

can someone please help
    02-13-2019 08:05 AM
    Is this occurring only when using Bluetooth to connect the phone to the radio? If so, it sounds like the mic in the radio is positioned so that it's picking up the speaker. Maybe some sound-deadening material is missing around the mic. That would most liiely require pulling at least part of the dash off. (And it would be a manufacturing defect, so it should be covered under warranty.)
    02-13-2019 02:55 PM