Phone-galaxy j3 luna pro

Need help on-app store disappeared

How found out-had problem with an app called amino and then deleted app after kept trying and then couldnt find app store to So i went to go on my app amino and it said this app has stopped working so i uninstalled after trying it over and over and checking my wifi so when i went to go to play store the play store was gone not even in aplication and uve watched videos of how to get it back but they dont help the videos are of the wrong phone cause my phone is a Galaxy j3 luna pro
    02-14-2019 10:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, and then tap Menu>Show System. You still don't see the Play Store app listed there? Is the phone rooted?
    02-15-2019 02:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, and then tap Menu>Show System. You still don't see the Play Store app listed there? Is the phone rooted?
    So no it wasnt in the apps and there wasnt a menu and idk what rooted means im sry if i sound rude but thats whats going on its like it was uninstalled ir something like that
    02-15-2019 08:24 PM
    And im the person with the bad phone
    02-15-2019 08:25 PM
    It's hard for me know exactly what your Settings>Apps menu looks like, because it can look different depending on the phone and the Android version. Do this:

1. Open your App Drawer and tap Settings.
    2. Tap Applications.
    3. If you don't see Google Play Store in that list, then look for a button that looks like 3 vertical dots, usually in the upper right corner Tap it and look for a Show System option.
    4. Alternatively, if you see headings at the top of the Settings>Apps list (like Downloaded, All, Disabled), then swipe over to All or Disabled and see if the Play Store app is there.
    02-16-2019 01:16 AM