This is pretty specific, hopefully I'm in the right place to ask this question. I just switched over to Android (Pixel 3) this week from a long time of IOS usage so I might just be missing something obvious.

In my accounts I have added a new work profile with my work's account. This is working well so far to access emails/calendar/contact from the work-profile apps.

I then installed the Slack app in my work profile (it has the little briefcase icon on it).

With Slack open, I then try to sign in with with my work's Google account using a button that says "Sign in with Google". At this point, a new page opens listing my currently available accounts. But instead of showing my work account it it has my personal one and there is a message at the bottom that says "You're using this app outside of your work profile".

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the myriad options under Android so and I'm not quite sure if this is and android-specific error or something on the Slack side?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    02-15-2019 08:39 PM
    You should install a browser (e.g. Chrome) from your work profile, i.e. install it using your work profile Google Play app. Once a work profile browser is installed, Slack will use that to show you the available accounts to sign in with. Hopefully, it should now list you work account, not your personal one.
    03-19-2019 09:38 AM