Since I updated my Note 9 Android Pie, the Close All tab doesn't work properly

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Recently updated my Note 9 android software. Now the close all button doesn't work properly.

Before the update, when you clicked on the Recent button, you could see all the open apps/windows. Then you could either swipe left/right to close them or click on "close all".

Now, after the update, when I click on the "Recent" button, the open apps appear, and you have to swipe upwards to close them. However, not all apps actually close all the way, even though they disappear. For example, the app "Simple Mp3 pro" doesn't close and it keeps playing music. And the only way to shut is down is to open the app again and click on pause or stop. There even isn't a small contral bar at the top when music is playing (even when I'm playing Spotify).

Is this a bug or are my setting off?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Recently updated my Note 9 android software. Now the close all button doesn't work properly.

Before the update, when you clicked on the Recent button, you could see all the open apps/windows. Then you could either swipe left/right to close them or click on "close all".

Now, after the update, when I click on the "Recent" button, the open apps appear, and you have to swipe upwards to close them. However, not all apps actually close all the way, even though they disappear. For example, the app "Simple Mp3 pro" doesn't close and it keeps playing music. And the only way to shut is down is to open the app again and click on pause or stop. There even isn't a small contral bar at the top when music is playing (even when I'm playing Spotify).

Is this a bug or are my setting off?
Simple Mp3 Pro probably wasn't updated to work properly with Pie. Check with the developer.