02-18-2019 12:11 PM
    You'd have to root the phone and modify the mount procedure during boot to mount the SD card as sd0 and internal storage as sd1.

I wouldn't recommend it, though - Android apps have to keep their current state constantly, which means writing constantly - and if they write to the SD card constantly, that could kill the SD card quickly (they're rated in number of write operations).

If the phone is too small for the apps you want, you can decide which ones you really need and keep those or you can keep apks of the apps not installed and, when you need an uninstalled app, uninstall one you won't be using right now, to make space, then install the one you want. With a 512GB SD card, you can probably keep all the apk files, pictures, music, etc., you'll ever want.
    02-18-2019 02:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It might help for you to clarify exactly what you're asking -- I'm not sure what "change internal storage to sd card" means. If you mean that you're running low in Internal Storage and want to install apps to the SD card, then read what Rukbat wrote above.

The LG L80 (D370) is a 5 year old phone with very little internal storage and very underpowered hardware. If you want to have any kind of satisfactory experience on Android these days, do yourself a favor and upgrade to a more modern phone with at least 32 GB of internal storage. Don't rely on an SD card to expand your app installation capacity.
    02-18-2019 03:41 PM