Fyi. On your Android phone, google logs your every purchase and automatically gleans the info from your emails..even if not purchased on your phone. There us no way to delete the history of purchases or stop Google gleaning of info from your emails. List will show on phone, settings, google account, payments &subscriptions. Trying to search google for a workaround and it looks like they are hiding search results on this topic. There is no way I believe nobody knows about this or people are not writing about this being a problem.
    02-19-2019 10:55 PM
    Google logs everything you do. So does Amazon, Outlook, all browsers and keyboards and most apps. That's the price we pay...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-20-2019 12:11 AM
    Well, that's new. Realistically - if you use a Google email account it's not like this info wasn't being indexed previously, it's now also being displayed to you.
    What is it for? It's all part of how Google serves advertising to you. I'm sure it's probably part of the anonymized data provided to advertisers, it's just de-anonymized to be displayed to you, since you are you.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-20-2019 04:59 AM
    Fyi. On your Android phone, google logs your every purchase and automatically gleans the info from your emails..even if not purchased on your phone. There us no way to delete the history of purchases or stop Google gleaning of info from your emails. List will show on phone, settings, google account, payments &subscriptions. Trying to search google for a workaround and it looks like they are hiding search results on this topic. There is no way I believe nobody knows about this or people are not writing about this being a problem.
    The question, aside from why did you post the same thing twice, to me is "Are you just realizing this now"? Where have you been hiding?
    belodion likes this.
    02-20-2019 05:54 AM
    why did you post the same thing twice
    Thrice, in fact....one from 9h ago was Mod-deleted.
    02-20-2019 06:48 AM