The curved, raised glass is THE WORST design. Who needs pretty when its so non functional in the "real world" where phones drop.
    Both times...had case and screen protector on it and still vulnerable to screen cracking.

Is there a case that actually comes up and around this glass? I will not get it fixed till i know it wont break again or right before i turn it in.

Emailed Samsung North America and they promised me the world then completely blew me off. Took all this time on the phone with me(yes, they called me), seemed interested enough to stay on for 45 minutes then literally never called me back and wouldnt respond any longer to my emails.

I think we are their guinea pigs for this phone and it wont be around long. $900(or lease cost), plus repairs for this POS.
    02-22-2019 12:38 PM
    We have an entire forum related to accessories for that device - https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...s-accessories/

You will need to join in order to post there. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-22-2019 01:18 PM
    The curved, raised glass is THE WORST design. Who needs pretty when its so non functional in the "real world" where phones drop.
    Why did you buy it? I will not buy a phone with curved glass myself, so surely the solution is simple? Don’t buy.
    02-22-2019 01:41 PM