Ok last summer my girlfriend fell asleep on my galaxy tab 3 for a long period of time. It didn't crack screen or anything on inside as I could see. I did all the little Jack trick with the power button, volume button, and home keys. Completely wiped drive back to factory setting several times till it is stuck.on the "let's setup your device" page. I can't do anything on the page but turn volume up or down Ofcourse with side button. I ordered the cable to hook a mouse up to it so hopefully I could just get by the first screen and hopefully get to something I could work with. Didn't work at all. Tried 2 different mouse. So then I ordered new digitizer and completely replaced it thinking this has to be it. Nope didn't fix it either. The tablet has never been dropped,cracked or anything. I'm not sure what that constant pressure caused to happen but if anyone has any ideas I'd gladly accept them. Thanks
    02-25-2019 11:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Maybe the pressure cracked the motherboard? Have you considered bringing it to a repair shop?
    02-26-2019 03:01 AM