Apps installed social media accounts passwords has been changed also email been used turning off and on apps that i dont want shows two devices on my accounts mine and an android all my images have been erased my email has been deleted images i take they can see also they want my location on badly
    03-01-2019 04:05 AM
    Hacking is illegal, so go to the police.
    03-01-2019 05:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you share your passwords with anyone else, or do you use passwords that are very easy to guess? Do you have a screen lock set on your phone to begin with? Do you ever log into a public computer (like at a library or at work) and then forget to log back out? Most of the time, being "hacked" means that you made it very easy for people to guess your password or gain access to your accounts.

The first thing you should do is change the passwords on all of your sensitive accounts, assuming you can still log into them. Make sure the passwords are hard to guess, and don't use the same password for all of the accounts. (If you're prone to forgetting your passwords, then use a password manager like LastPass, or write them on a piece of paper and keep it somewhere very safe.) Wherever possible, take advantage of 2-factor authentication (but avoid using the SMS option for 2-factor, which can be intercepted relatively easily).

Quick style suggestion -- in the future, try using at least some punctuation, because run-on stream-of-consciousness posts can be difficult to read and understand, and will make people much less likely to bother answering.
    03-01-2019 10:41 PM