How to download icloud pictures all at once

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I used to have an apple two years ago and i hate it.. But anyways i change my phone to android i still i cannot download my 10K photos and im still paying month by month $3 and i cannot download everything at once. On my laptop or my new android phone it just let me download one by one. I get frustrated and keep paying those $3 dlls to icloud. I want to download everything and switch to google photos and pay there month by month.

I saw ctrl+a to sellect all but it doesnt work on laptop. Or shift and arrow down to select but the same.. Doesnt download everything at once. PLEASE HELP. im done with that ******* company and they garbage phones.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If they don't allow it on their site, it can't be done. You'll just have to do it one by one. You'd probably have more luck getting an answer, though, from people familiar with iCloud, on our Apple forum, iMore forums.

As for Android, backing up to Google is free, and you can access the pictures on your phone (with Gallery or Google Photos), or at Google Photos with a web browser. (And you can mark more than one [or even all of them], and click download, then watch a few movies as they all download.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool