Quite simply, my phone won't vibrate, even though I have vibrate enabled and the touch feedback all the way up. It's not on a battery saver or do not disturb. I've reset my phone, but I don't know anything else it could be.
    IsaacTheGeek likes this.
    03-01-2019 11:48 PM
    It could be a failed vibrator. Perform a hardware test, either via the phone's Service Menu, or via a suitable app from the Play Store.
    03-02-2019 04:27 AM
    I had the same issue with my LG Q7+ in May 2019 and after reading other people's experiences I decided to wait and see if it would start working on its own. After almost 2 months, the vibration motor was still not working so I decided to take it to a phone repair shop in July. They replaced the motor and it started working again.
    However, ever since I got it fixed, it has failed 4 times again but it would start working after a few minutes. Last night it stopped working again and it's been almost 24hrs with no vibration.

The first time I tried EVERYTHING including a hard reset but no luck. So I'm starting to think that it's a phone issue and not the motor itself. I plan on leaving it alone this time as I plan on upgrading soon. I've only had it for about a year and a half but I always have my phone on vibrate so this really is an issue for me. Plus, lately it's been a little slow too and again I've tried every possible solution to fix it but nothing.
    12-10-2019 11:24 PM
    Have you tried in safe mode ?
    12-11-2019 12:04 AM
    Quite simply, my phone won't vibrate, even though I have vibrate enabled and the touch feedback all the way up. It's not on a battery saver or do not disturb. I've reset my phone, but I don't know anything else it could be.
    I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    12-11-2019 12:05 AM