I've cleared my history. But I know even after you clear your history, previous searches may pop up when you type the first 1 or 2 letters of the name in the search box. IG and many other says that the searches that still pop up after you type 1 or 2 letters must be removed individually by pressing and holding the profile name when it pops up in the search list and clicking the hide option. However, the hide option never appears for me. When I press and hold a name, nothing happens. At all. No option to do anything pops up. Why is not working for me and how can I remove these searches?
    03-04-2019 08:48 AM
    Profile search is not tied to the phone, it's a server-side history. Only way I see (at least on the Android app) to remove profiles from the search is not after you type them in, is only in the 'Suggested' section (you'll see an 'X' next to each suggested profile). At least for me that list shows the last few profiles I searched and clicked on.
    03-04-2019 10:48 AM