I am a new Chevrolet car sales person , In only a 2019 Chevrolet with mylink and with a new or up dated Samsung S9 when I get a incoming call over bluetooth or android auto connection I can't answer the call and the system won't stop ringing, I cant use the radio, cant use bluetooth, cant make it stop ringing even with the phone disconnected. I have to shut off the vehicle for 10 minutes of more to get to reset . The vehicles work fine with older phones like s7 ,I phones , Motorola, Called Samsung, rep said this is a known problem and they are working on a fix . Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and any ideas on software updates?
    03-06-2019 06:01 AM
    EDIT: I found a fix! Try these steps:

"If installed, uninstall Android Auto from your phone. Delete the Bluetooth car connection from the phone, and the phone from the car. On the phone, under 'Advanced' settings for Bluetooth, disable 'Ringtone Sync'. Re-pair the phone/car Reinstall Android Auto, if wanted. I'm not sure what role Android Auto plays in this, if any. I believe it's an issue with Samsung's software for Ringtone Sync, but, I followed the instructions. I've had no less than a couple dozen incoming calls answered without issue."

Source: https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discus...79048_ds999344
    03-16-2019 10:22 AM