i help manage mobile phones for a company. does google offer way to remove previous user google acct info from a mobile device if i can provide company proof of ownership
    03-07-2019 07:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! No, I don't think so. Sorry!
    03-07-2019 09:37 PM
    For future reference, I'm pretty sure there are apps designed for managing business phones to prevent something like this happening again. I suggest looking into them if you haven't already.

I'd also look in to your company policies. If there's something in the employee contract governing company provided phones (and there should be), I'm guessing there should be some sort of clause allowing you to charge them for the phone if they render it unusable like this. If this person still works there, threatening with that may convince them to remove their account.
    03-07-2019 10:53 PM
    For future reference, I'm pretty sure there are apps designed for managing business phones to prevent something like this happening again.
    I wonder if that kind of app would have to be installed and running before the current situation with the phone. In other words, would the phone have to be set up as part of an enterprise group first in order to have an administrator subsequently remove a Google account? Or could you take any old phone (like a used phone where the previous owner didn't properly remove their Google account) and use that kind of administrative app to remove the account?
    03-08-2019 08:41 PM
    I wonder if that kind of app would have to be installed and running before the current situation with the phone. In other words, would the phone have to be set up as part of an enterprise group first in order to have an administrator subsequently remove a Google account? Or could you take any old phone (like a used phone where the previous owner didn't properly remove their Google account) and use that kind of administrative app to remove the account?
    I'm thinking the administrator privileges have to be set before allowing another account to be added, but that's just a slightly educated guess. I've never used those systems before, so I reserve the right to be wrong.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-08-2019 09:16 PM