Hi,

i recently purchased honor view 20 and after a 1 month I found something in its camera which really disappointing. In the area with enough amount of light if I focus the camera on that it is showing some gradient or slight discoloration passing through the screen sometimes form left to right and vice-versa. I would like to know what cause it. Previously I though it just the software issue but then even I reformat the phone both hard and soft reset still the same. Can anyone explain me what is the cause and what will be the correction to solve this issue?
    03-12-2019 07:31 AM
    Does this discoloration appear only in the live preview, or in the final photo too? If it's in the final photo, could you please upload it here so we can see what you're referring to? If it's only in the preview, you may be able to screenshot it and upload as well, but at least that isn't as big of a problem.

In either case, you will need to register for a free account here to be able to rely to this thread and keep the conversation going.
    03-12-2019 08:16 AM