Multiple problems with new update

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I hava a galaxy S9 plus and I am discovering multiple issues with the newest update that downloaded last night. My swipe text is not working and the colors are all messed up. There is a lot of white and light gray now and I cannot see them. The new way the messages are set up is a nightmare. I can't even explain the problem very well other than there are 2 message screens now and the first one is white with light gray writing and only shows a few messages and when I click on a message, then it takes me to another message screen which looks like my old one. Help! It's so annoying and hard to read the new one!! And I have tried everything on my phone. I currently have a visual impairment thing on that outline the words but that is even more annoying and hard to read. Can I undo this update?!!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The text visibility issue is well-known now, and is related to the theme you're using. Try a different theme until text becomes much more readable.

Sorry, but I'm not sure about the other issues. You can't undo a system update -- you'd have to flash the previous firmware using Odin (http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...w-flash-stock-rom-via-odin-new-interface.html), but the phone would still prompt you to update again afterwards.